"So we, being many, are one body in Christ and every one members of another." Romans 12:5
What a blessing our teachers are to this school. Did you know that you can make a donation at any time to any teacher you specify? Your gift will help with the purchase of classroom supplies and extras.
Christian Fellowship School accepts online donations. Donations are tax deductible as long as proper contact information (Name and Address) are given with your donation.
If you would like your donation to benefit a specific teacher or department, please specify so under the "Special Instructions" field.
CFS Eagles Store
CLICK HERE to download & print an order form containing long and short sleeved t-shirts, polos, hoodies, and other Eagle store items.
Join us in prayer! You are welcome to come to CFS campus and pray (please check-in and check-out at the Office) or agree with us in prayer from wherever you are.
- September Focus - Safety “”He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, ‘He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.’”
- October Focus – Goodness “Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.” Psalms 23:6
- November Focus – Thanksgiving "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever." Psalm 107:1
- December Focus – Joy “Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” Romans 15:13
- January Focus – Salvation and Spiritual Growth “For this cause we also, since the day we heard, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God“ Col. 1:9-10
- February Focus – God’s Love “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.” 1 Cor. 13:4-7
- March Focus – Purity & Integrity “Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children, and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God's holy people.” Ephesians 5:1-3
- April Focus – Peace "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33
- May Focus – Faithfulness “Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples. For great is his love toward us, and the faithfulness of the LORD endures forever. Praise the LORD.” Psalm 117:1-2